Please note that from the 24th of January a valid European Health pass with proof of full vaccination or recovery is required for visitors (+16) to enter cultural and leisure venues in France. Children between 12 and 16 years old can enter with proof of a negative test (valid 24 hrs). Check the website of the French government or the attraction's official website for more information. For other info on the health & hygiene measures please check the activity highlights or insider tips below
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Book through Klook and go on a special sightseeing cruise around the gorgeous Seine River in Paris!
- Explore the City of Lights by the river and discover the splendor of its daytime or the charm of its nighttime
- Glide past numerous famous monuments such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, and the Invalides
- Learn about the places you’ll see through the interesting stories and factoids of your audio guide
- Select the Sparkling Ticket so that your sightseeing tour so that you can enjoy a half-bottle of champagne
If you’re going to visit the magnificent city of Paris during your trip to France, then you should know that one of the best things that you can do there is to go on a cruise along the Seine River. Book through Klook, hop aboard a boat, and go on an hour-long sightseeing ride and see the City of Lights’ most popular monuments by the river! Pick whichever time slot you prefer and see the Parisian cityscape in all its morning glory or see it burst into life with a dazzling array of vivid nightlights. As you move along, you can listen to the trivia of the onboard audio guide to learn about all the sites that you'll see. If you pick the Sparkling Cruise Ticket, you can enhance this boat ride and make it more romantic by delighting in a gift basket containing a half-bottle of champagne and two glasses.