- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Experience a new level of adrenaline rush when you zipline down to Dubai Marina
- Watch the Dubai skyline from a different and much thrilling point of view
- Aside from your safety equipment, you will be boarded with an action camera to document the whole ride
- A professional and experienced instructor will conduct a comprehensive safety briefing before your flight
Dubai Marina, with its Venetian-style canals and gorgeous skyscrapers and luxurious buildings, is one of the favourite spots amongst both residents and tourists. Walking along the Dubai Marina and going on the dhow cruises are two of the most popular ways of enjoying the beauty of the place. However, if you want to enjoy a bird's eye view of the place, you must opt for XLine Dubai Marina Zipline.
The XLine Dubai Marina Zipline is the longest urban Zipline in the world. Here, you can either go zipling solo or do it with someone, like your partner or friend. Anyone between the ages of 12 and 65 and weighing between 50 and 100 kg can go ziplining here. Your ziplining journey starts from Amwaj Towers, takes you across the Marina and ends at the Dubai Marina Mall. During your journey, you would be able to look at some of the most gorgeous buildings of the area.
- Mandatory mask and gloves to be worn throughout the entire experience
- Social distancing measures in effect throughout the entire experience
- Deep cleaning and sanitation of transport and equipment before each session with hand sanitizer available to customers throughout the experience
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes
- Avoid wearing skirts/dresses, flipflops, jewelry, and loose accessories
- When in Dubai Marina, explore The Yellow Boats