- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Book through Klook and avoid the queue of buying tickets to enter the magnificent Château de Versailles!
- Explore the castle founded by Louis XIV at your own pace and learn about centuries worth of royal history
- Wander around the ornate halls of the magnificent King’s Apartments and be dazzled by the Hall of Mirrors
- Go for a stroll around the castle’s picturesque gardens and revel in the embrace of its sublime nature
- Take the opportunity to drop by the Musical Gardens and watch the majestic performance of the fountains
If you’re staying in Paris and you’re looking forward to visit the many wonderful gems that lie beyond it, then you might want to know that one of the best and most popular attractions closest to it is the legendary Château de Versailles which is just a short train ride away. Book through Klook, avail of skip-the-line tickets to avoid having to wait in line, and explore its many sections, such as the ornate King’s Apartments and the dazzling Hall of Mirrors! As you explore it, you’ll learn about its history, its significance to the country, and about the lives of its former tenants. You’ll also get the chance to explore its gorgeous gardens, which spans 1,500 meters! There, you can go for a relaxing stroll and revel in its serene atmosphere. Depending on your package, you can even enter the Domaine de Trianon, which is the former estate of the famous Queen Marie Antoinette. There’s even a package that’ll allow you to access the Musical Gardens, where you can watch the magical performances of fountain water. Going on a trip to France isn’t complete without visiting Versailles. If you’re the type who likes exploring places without the constraints of being part of a tour group with a schedule sightseeing time, then booking these packages is a must.
- Masks are compulsory for all visitors over the age of 11. Visitors are requested to bring their own masks (no mask will be sold or distributed on site)
- You must come at your selected timeslot. No entry outside of the chosen timeslot will be accepted
- We recommend that visitors download the free Versailles visitor application
- Visitors eligible for free visits must pre-book online. If this is not possible, they may book a time slot directly at the South Minister Wing
- Sanitising hand gel dispensers have been installed at the entrance to each space
- In order to abide by social distancing requirements and ensure a pleasant visitor experience for all, please use the markings on the ground and maintain a distance of one metre between yourself and other visitors
- In order to avoid visitors overlapping, the entrances and exits are separate and clearly marked at the Palace of Versailles and on the Trianon Estate