貢多拉遊船 & 探索威尼斯徒步之旅
- Book through Klook and go on a tour around the incredible canal city of Venice to discover its hidden gems!
- Go on a gondola ride and revel in the tranquil atmosphere generated by the soothing sound of rippling waters
- After a relaxing cruise around the city’s waterways, you’ll go on a lovely walking tour around its bustling streets
- Pass by several famous landmarks like the Fenice Theater and the area near the magnificent Rialto Bridge
- You’ll also drop by the Scala of the Bovolo, a marvelous hidden piece of gothic and renaissance architecture
- Your guide will also take you to beautiful calles (alleyways) that most tourists ignore when they visit the city
If you’re visiting the quaint and picturesque city of Venice, then you might want to know that one of the best things to do there is to wander around its many alleyways and to ride a gondola. Book through Klook and get to do both in two hours! You’ll begin this combo tour with a gondola ride that’ll give you wonderful views of the city from the canals while you take in the lovely, relaxing atmosphere generated by the ambient noise of rippling waters. After a good 25-30 minutes exploring the area on a Venetian boat, you’ll go on a guided walking tour! Through this tour, you’ll be taken to some of the city’s most famous landmarks, such as: 1) Fenice Theater, a world famous institution where many operatic performances are held; 2) Rialto Bridge, which is the oldest bridge in the Grand Canal area. You’ll also discover some hidden gems by exploring calles that tourists often overlook during their trips to the city. You’ll even drop by the Scala of the Bovolo, a magnificent piece of gothic and renaissance architecture that can only be accessed by cutting through an alleyway near Campo Manin. If you love exploring cityscapes, then booking this tour is definitely a must!
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring an umbrella and/or raincoat just in case it rains
- Make sure to bring a bottle of water, especially if the weather is hot