- Explore the best of Da Nang City on a half day adventure to its historic pagodas, landscapes, and more
- Visit the Linh Ung, the biggest pagoda in the city, to see its perfect mix of modern and traditional architectures
- Bask in the natural picturesque views on the Marble Mountain and enjoy the white sandy coastline of My Khe
- Admire the exquisite stone sculptures crafted by the skilful hands of local artisans in Non Nuoc village
- Enjoy your city tour with your English speaking guide and round trip transfer services available in the packages
Craving for a quick getaway from the bustling city life? Embark on an exciting half day adventure to discover the best of what Da Nang City has to offer with an English speaking guide with you all throughout the way! ! Have the chance to explore a series of breathtaking pagodas such as the Linh Ung Pagoda, the largest pagoda in the city, where you can marvel at the seamless fusion of modern and traditional architectures plus its impeccable 67m Buddha statue, and the towering Tam Thai Pagoda which was originally built by King Gia Long to create a space for relaxation and a place to bask in the picturesque views of the Marble Mountain. Witness the beauty of the mountain complex consisting of 5 hills that epitomizes the 5 elements of the universe in Asian culture while journeying through mysterious caves along the way. Get to learn about the culture of Non Nuoc village located at the foot of the mountain and admire exquisite stone sculptures created by the skilful hands of their local artisans. After your spiritual conquest, head over to My Khe Beach and have some much deserved fun under the sun! Your relaxation time doesn’t end at the beach as you will be capping off the tour with a satisfying massage treatment at Galina Mud Bath and Spa. There’s no need to worry about the hassle of finding your way home after a day of activities as round trip transfer services are available in the packages that would take you to your hotel in Da Nang or at the meet up location!
What To Bring:
- Extra clothes