- MBS Skypark is SG Clean Certified. Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Travel high up into the clouds and take a walk on the giant observation deck, perched atop three towers
- Enjoy unobstructed 360-degree views of Singapore's skyline and the city below
- Take photos and capture unforgettable memories 57 levels off the ground
- Includes a 1-day FunVee Hopper Pass, where you can enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off sightseeing across 3 bus routes
See Singapore from up high at Sands SkyPark Observation Deck. Perched 200 meters in the air, this stunning view point is the peak and zenith of Marina Bay Sands. Taking you 57 levels high and offering an unrivaled panoramic view of the metropolis, Sands SkyPark Observation Deck is an absolute must-see for all travelers to Singapore. Designed by a visionary Moshe Safdie, the SkyPark seems to simply float atop the three soaring hotel towers. The gravity-defying platform is the one of the largest in the world and is the best place in Singapore for a memorable photo session.
- After capturing multiple pictures from the Skypark, come on down to the 1st floor Event Plaza to enjoy the Spectra - Light & Water Show which happens every 20:00 and 21:00 daily with an additional 22:00 show every Friday and Saturday
- You can purchase only the admission to Sands Skypark as well!