Feel warm and fuzzy at this museum in Jeju
- Cuddly toy fans will be in their element at a museum dedicated to handcrafted teddy bears!
- See the world's most expensive teddy bears: Louis Vuitton Bear worth $2.1 million and a bear made of 125 carat jewels
- Watch Elvis Presley bear perform every 15 minutes
- Take your pick of special teddy bears to take home at the impressive souvenir shop
- After your visit, enjoy the beautiful natural surrounds of Jeju Jungmun Resort where the museum is located
This quirky Teddy Bear Museum is one of the most famous attractions in beautiful Jungmun Resort on Jeju Island. Opened in 2001, the museum boasts a vast exhibition of handcrafted teddy bears under different themes such as Seoul History, 100 Years of Modern History, Arts, World Travel and many more. You'll find the world's most expensive bears, teddy versions of famous stars, bears acting out famous events, the evolution of the teddy bear and a lot of photo opportunities! It's one of the essential things to do in Jeju for both teddy bear lovers and families.