- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Book through Klook and go on a fun-filled adventure by hopping around Moalboal’s beautiful islands!
- Cut through a sea of trees while riding an adrenaline-pumping motorbike and head for the Badian River
- Go trekking, climbing, rappelling, swimming, snorkeling, and even jump from 30-foot high cliffs while canyoneering
- Revel in an exhilarating hydro-massage as you sit beneath the magnificent three-layered Kawasan Falls of Badian
- Dive into the gorgeous azure sea, swim alongside sea turtles, and discover the majestic Moalboal sardine run
If you find yourself overwhelmed by the amount of possible activities you can do in Cebu, then you might want to know that two of the things that you should definitely do there is to go island hopping around Moalboal and canyoneering around the Badian Island. Book through Klook and hit two birds with one stone through this activity, which will get you to hop around the islands and go experience the thrills of canyoneering in one day! You’ll begin by getting picked up at your Cebu, Mandaue, or Lapu-lapu City hotel, then get taken to Moalboal where you’ll get briefed by the activity staff about the adventure you’ll partake in. Once the briefing is over, you’ll begin your island hopping excursion and visit several islands for almost four hours. As soon as the clock strikes 12:00pm, you’ll take a short break from jumping from one island to another and feast on a hearty and scrumptious lunch. After your bellies have been satisfied, you’ll make your way to the Badian Island, where you’ll ride a motorbike and ride through the its primeval forest until you reach its river. Once you arrive at the river, you’ll begin your canyoneering expedition and go trekking, climbing, rappelling, swimming, snorkeling, and jumping from high spots. You’ll also have the opportunity to sit beneath the three-layer Kawasan Falls and enjoy a rejuvenating hydro-massage. You can also swim alongside majestic turtles around the azure sea and get to see the incredible Moalbal sardine runs. This is definitely a must-book activity for nature lovers and adrenaline junkies.
What To Bring:
- Extra clothes
- Trekking sandals
- Toiletries and towel for showering
- Since you're choosing between a free lunch or dinner, it would be best to bring some extra snacks/meals