- Take a breather from the Tokyo's urban jungle and go sightseeing in the picturesque Gunma Prefecture
- Indulge in Japanese winter on this day trip with crab, strawberries, and snow, the season's common features
- Jump into the fresh snow and enjoy the crisp air at Tambara Ski Park!
- Enjoy all-you-can-eat lunch with snow crab and deep-water shrimp
- After munching on delicious crab, do some strawberry-picking in Gunma for a really sweet treat!
In Japanese wintertime, three things are prominently in season: Crab, strawberries, and snow! Make your trip to Japan a wintertime escapade through these three things, combined in one day tour out of Tokyo. Head to Tambara Ski Park for nearly an hour of play out in the fresh powder of snow before enjoying an all-you-can-eat crab lunch. Afterward, you head to Harada Farm, which is famous for growing some lusciously fresh fruits and vegetables. Shop for some wholesome, organic delights before heading to Gumma to enjoy a sweet strawberry-picking experience. Pluck the reddest, juiciest ones to snack on before heading back safely to your original pick up point.