- Do you love pineapples? Then go visit the Nago Pineapple Park and revel in all things pineapple
- Hop on the pineapple cart and go for a ride that’ll give you breathtaking filmic views of the landscape
- Learn about the history of pineapple farming and production in Okinawa as you explore the park
- Visit the Wine House, discover how the Lagrima Del Sol pineapple wine is produced, and sample a glass
- Watch the park staff show their reverence for pineapples by watching them perform the Pappa Dance
- If you have some money to spare, make sure to buy some pineapple products for you to take home
Do you love pineapples? Do you believe that they go well with pizza? Do you think they go well with rice or pretty much anything? Then you should know that a paradise exists for like-minded pineapple connoisseurs in the beautiful prefecture of Okinawa, Japan. The Nago Pineapple Park is a wonderful gathering point for fans of all things pineapple. By booking through Klook, you’ll be able to avail of discounted tickets to enter this tropical fruit wonderland! There’s a lot of fun and educational things to do inside. You can hop on the pineapple cart and get filmic views of the landscape and the plantations in the area. You’ll also learn about the history of the fruit in the country and how Okinawa has turned into a significant area for farming the yellow delights. There’s also a winery that specializes in the production of wine made purely from pineapple. It’s called “Lagrima Del Sol”, which is Spanish for “Tears of the Sun”. You’ll be able to sample a glass and you’ll surely be in tears as soon as you taste the sweet juice. The park staff also has a performance called the Pappa Dance, which showcases their reverence for the fruit. Make sure to bring some cash with you so you can purchase all the products that you want to take home. This is definitely a must-visit park for lovers of pineapples.