- See Chibi Maruko-chan come alive before your eyes in a museum dedicated to the classic Japanese anime series
- Get to hang out at Maruko-chan’s home, school, and even the park where the characters visit
- Witness exhibitions of autographs that came from Momoko Sakura, the creator of Japan’s beloved anime series
- Read the original manga series inside the museum translated in English, Chinese, Korean, and Thai languages
- Have a fun filled visit with free shuttle services from JR Shimizu Station to Chibi Maruko-chan Land
Discover the world of your favorite Japanese anime series when you visit the Chibi Maruko-chan Land! Meet the adorable Maruko-chan herself and explore her house, school, and even the park that she and her friends go to. Get to play with dolls and other characters displayed around the museum during your stay. See an exhibition of Momoko Sakura’s autographs, the genius behind the creation of the Chibi Maruko-chan series. Be able to read the original manga series on site - don’t worry if you can’t read or understand Japanese as the manga is translated in English, Chinese, Korean, and Thai languages so a larger audience can appreciate the series. Enjoy your trip to the museum with free shuttle services from JR Shimizu Station to Chibi Maruko-chan Land.