SKY CIRCUS陽光60瞭望台門票 - 東京
- Formerly just an observatory, Sky Circus has evolved into an attraction that’ll stimulate your senses
- Get breathtaking views of the beautiful city of Tokyo during the morning and evening
- Take the chance to see the sunset over Mount Fuji and take wonderful snapshots of it
- Enter seven zones in the observatory designed to offer unique ways to experience the Tokyo skyline
- Strap on a virtual reality headset and go on thrilling imaginary but realistic flights around the city
Want to explore Tokyo in a unique way and without exerting legwork? Book through Klook and purchase a ticket to the newly revamped Sky Circus and get jawdropping views of the city from a high vantage point. There, you’ll enter the observatory, which will grant you 360-degree views of Tokyo in all its morning glory and in the evening when it bursts into life with an array of dazzling nightlights. You’ll also get to see the landscapes surrounding the city and, if you’re there in the afternoon, watch the sublime sunset over Mount Fuji. Right now, Sky Circus is more than an observatory. It’s now an amusement park of sorts with seven different zones all designed to offer visitors ingenious and thrilling ways to experience the Tokyo skyline, such as the Swing Coaster and the Tokyo Bullet Flight, two virtual reality activities that’ll take you on imaginary but realistic flights around the concrete jungle. This is a must-book activity for those looking for a different mode of sightseeing in Tokyo.