艾哈邁達巴德 古吉拉特印度料理 烹飪體驗
- Experience the combination of different spices and flavors found in Gujarati cuisine
- Gujarat is famous for its Gujarati Thali, a plate full of varied food items that span from appetizer to dessert
- This particular cooking style is known for its subtle sweet and spicy taste
- The home chef will give you a demonstration in her kitchen and share some cooking tips with you
- After you try some cooking, you'll be able to relish the fruits of your labor by eating the scrumptious food!
Western Indian cooking, particularly Gujarati cuisine, is well known for its creative use of spices, leaving a subtly sweet and spicy taste. Join a local home cook in the city of Ahmedabad and learn how to craft some authentic Gujarati dishes that you'll eat for dinner! A true Gujarati-style evening meal calls for a proper Gujarati Thali, which connotes a plate of various foods, from appetizers to dessert. This experience is unique as it's not a professional cooking class – it's a chance to learn and cook with a local home chef who is an expert at crafting the meal in the traditional way, so you know just how the locals love it. Learn how to make Khandvi, bite sized gram flour rolls, the popular Shukka Bateta Subzi, a diced potato dish rich in Indian spices and fresh curry leaves, and even deliciously sweet Shrikhand, which is a yogurt and saffron dessert. It's a lip-smackingly scrumptious learning experience.