"Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures are being implemented for this activity. Please check the activity highlights below for more details"
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Get an up close look at the magical whale shark, the largest fish in the sea
- Enjoy an interactive and educational tour and hold sea cucumbers and starfish
- Observe manatee, sea turtles and dolphins in the Ocean Expo Park just next to the aquarium
- See the world's first successfully bred in captivity manta ray, a giant of the ocean
- Book the all-in-one bus ticket to enjoy convenient bus transfers to Churaumi Aquarium from Naha Airport
Okinawa's wealth of nature, history and culture can now be experienced at the amazing Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium. Take the kids to see a huge variety of underwater creatures including manta rays, whale sharks, seahorses and more. At the Aquarium discover an intriguing world of marine life found in and around Okinawa displayed before you in some of the most high tech aquarium facilities in Japan. With its enormous capacity, the gigantic Kuroshio Sea Tank is where you can spot the largest fish in the world - the mighty whale shark, as well as the world's first successfully bred-in-captivity manta ray. An awe-inspiring experience awaits as you unfold these endless wonders of our amazing blue planet!
- Don't miss the Exploring the Kuroshio freely shown daily from 3:00pm-5:00pm. Here you'll get to see an impressive whale shark feeding show
- Check this guide for a detailed list of activities, facilities, shows, and more inside the aquarium!