- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Experience Thailand like a true local—take the railway train and shop at the floating markets
- Visit Amphawa Floating Market, famous for its delicious shellfish and various seafood cuisine
- Visit one of Thailand’s most fascinating temples, Wat Bang Kung, surrounded by the roots of a banyan tree
- Travel with just your family and friends in this private day tour!
- Get a professional driver and friendly English/Chinese speaking guide for a hassle free experience
Explore Thailand's iconic floating markets and immerse yourself in the authentic Thai life in this fun private day tour! The first stop of the tour is the Maeklong Railway Market, a market that sits atop train tracks. Here you'll witness the vendors folding their umbrellas and moving their produce as the train comes charging down. You'll then head to Wat Bang Kung, a temple hidden within the roots of a banyan tree. Learn the historic significance of the temple from the tour guide and marvel at the beautiful natural surroundings. Your next stop is the Amphawa Floating Market, which boasts a unique small town charm. Join the locals for some shopping here, and get freshly caught fish, crab, and other seafood. End the tour with a relaxing long-tail boat ride to see the beautifully glowing fireflies at night!
- Thailand is a devout Buddhist country, so please observe proper dress code when visiting the temples as a form of respect. The basic rule is to wear clothing that covers the shoulders and knees (e.g. pants, T-shirt, etc.)
- Discover the wonders of Thailand’s capital city and join other fun Bangkok tours!
- See more of the Bangkok through a Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Maeklong Railway Market, and Asiatique Private Day Tour