私人導覽包車 華欣慢活一日遊 拷汪宮＆蟬鳴創意市集（AK提供）
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Enjoy a relaxing, private tour in Hua Hin with just you, your friends, and your family
- Explore Hua Hin and immerse yourself in some of the city's most amazing sights
- Visit Seenspace Hua Hin, Thailand's only shopping mall along the beach, and enjoy the tropical views
- Get a taste of traditional and modern life as you journey from the historic railway station to the Cicada Market
- Take it slow and take your time roaming around the different stops along the way
- Check out Find Romance in Hua Hin by AK Private Day Tour during weekday
A tour usually feels like you're rushing from one stop to another—but this Enjoying the Slow Relaxing Life in Hua Hin by AK Private Day Tour is quite the opposite. You can take your time and explore every corner of each attraction at your own pace. Hua Hin is quite popular as it's a "slow life" beach destination in Bangkok. Other beaches are ideal for scuba diving and snorkeling, but Hua Hin is a perfect location to just relax and rejuvenate yourself as you feel the sea breeze. In this tour, you'll first visit Phra Nakhon Khiri. This is a historical park, also known as Khao Wang or Palace Mountain. it was once the summer palace of Kings Rama IV and Rama V. Then you'll head over to Seenspace Hua Hin, Thailand's first and only beachfront mall, where you'll have a delicious lunch. The tour guide will direct you to the Huan Hin Rail Way Station, as well. This historic railway station is one of the oldest and most famed stations in Thailand due to its unique architecture. The last tour stop is the Cicada Night Market, where you can shop for quality goods and handmade crafts.
- Ensure you have enough storage space in your phone/camera for photos!
- Thailand is a devout Buddhist country, so please observe proper dress code when visiting the temples as a form of respect. The basic rule is to wear clothing that covers the shoulders and knees (e.g. pants, T-shirt, etc.)