- Tour Ha Long Bay conveniently onboard a modern and highspeed cruise ship!
- Visit this UNESCO World Heritage Site and get to see its natural attractions in person
- Ride a bamboo boat or kayak to Luon Cave for a better view of its blooming orchids and overhanging cliffs
- Learn the origins of Surprise Cave's name when you step inside its unbelievably airy chamber
- Enjoy a seafood or vegetarian lunch inside the ship's restaurant, then a tea break in the afternoon by the deck
- Experience a comfortable round trip shuttle transfer between your hotel and the pier
Ha Long Bay's status as a UNESCO World Heritage Site proves just how beautiful it is. From its uplifted corals and jagged cliffs, to the lush vegetation surrounding its islets, this bay's global recognition is truly well-deserved. Be the judge of that in this full day cruise tour. See the pride of northern Vietnam in person and feast your eyes on its emerald waters and abundance of natural attractions. Book this tour for a convenient all-around tour onboard luxurious transportations. To start, the shuttle bus will pick you up on your chosen tour date. Hop inside a classy air-conditioned shuttle equipped with entertainment amenities perfect for the long drive. Arrive at the port and ride onboard a modern cruise ship with an open deck. Enjoy the trip to Ha Long Bay's attractions from the deck and marvel at the ethereal beauty of the bay. You'll then be escorted to the ship's restaurant, where your chosen meal awaits you. Savor the distinct flavor of the local cuisine as your ship makes its way to the caves of Luon and Surprise. Upon arrival at Surprise Cave, your tour will be led to a narrow tunnel that leads to an unbelievably humongous cave. Next, you tour will take you on a kayak or bamboo boat trip past Luon Cave's entrance. Discover a hidden blue lake filled with marine life. Relish the view with a photograph or two and head back to the ship an hour later for your trip back to the pier. End the tour with a ride back to your hotel.