- Get away from the Japanese urban sprawl and go for a swim in the crystal clear waters of Ishigaki
- Visit the small, beautiful coral island Maboroshi no Shima, which only shows up if the tides are low
- Dive into the waters, discover the magnificent aquatic life of Ishigaki, and admire the beautiful corals
- Take the opportunity to feel like a mermaid by putting on a mermaid costume before going for a swim
Looking for an adventure away from the hustle and bustle of Japan's urban sprawl? Travel to the island paradise of Ishigaki near Okinawa and go snorkeling in its crystal clear waters. Whether or not you know how to snorkel, you'll be accompanied by a veteran snorkeler, who will make sure that you'll be able to snorkel with ease. During this wonderful activity, you'll be taken to the gorgeous Maboroshi no Shima, a small coral island that appears or disappears depending on the ebbs and flows of Ishagaki's tides. You'll go snorkeling by the island and there you will see the magnificent aquatic life lurking around it as well as its beautiful corals. If you want to, you can even put on a mermaid costume which comes with your package. You can go swimming while wearing that costume and you'll probably get to feel what it's like to be a mermaid in the waters of Japan. If you're opting to do something more than sightseeing, then going snorkeling in Ishigaki is a must, especially if you love the sea.
- Please bring a set of extra clothes, towels, and other swimming necessities
- Please put on your swimsuits under your clothes before you arrive at Ishigaki Port
- There are 6 kind of colors for the mermaid costumes, which can be rented on the spot for free. It's available for people with a 120cm-170cm height and weight up to 60kg