關西周遊卡（大阪／台灣／泰國領取 & 台灣／香港／菲律賓郵寄）
- Enjoy unlimited train, subway, and bus rides in Kansai!
- Wander through the region’s 5+ cities easily with your Kansai Thru Pass
- Skip the hassle of purchasing your transport tickets individually
- Take advantage of discounted promotions at 350+ shops and attractions with your pass
The Kansai Thru pass is the ideal way to discover more of Japan's Kansai region and take in a number of the area's most interesting cities. This flexible all-inclusive ticket enables you to ride on subways, railways, and buses throughout the Kansai district with coverage expanding to Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto, as well as the lesser known, but equally interesting cities of Nara, Wakayama, and Koyasan. With two ticket types—the 2 day and 3 day pass—the Kansai Thru Pass offers excellent value for money, and with the added flexibility of using the pass on non-consecutive days during its period of validity, the Kansai Thru Pass allows you to create your own Japan experience at your own desired pace. You'll also get discounts at select shops and attractions!
- Valid Areas for Travel: Kansai Thru Pass route map
- How To Use Your Kansai Thru Pass: Activate your pass by inserting it into the ticket gate in the direction of the arrow on the ticket
- Discounts on Facilities Discounts can only be redeemed from participating shops and attractions during the validity period Redemption Information
- If the PASS is used illegally, it will be invalidated and collected, and additional fare will be charged, according to the regulations of each transportation company.
- Please be advised that you may be required to present the back of your PASS on routes operated by some transportation companies.
- If the KTP becomes unusable due to magnetic strip failure during the journey, the following stations will reissue a new one. Please check with a member of station staff.