- Add: CHAOHE5 to get a discount of 100,000 VND. Applicable for bookings with a minimum of 1,700,000 VND on the Klook app
- Add: BETTERONAPP to get a 5% discount, a maximum of 230,000 VND. Applicable for new customers on the Klook app
- [ONLY FOR KLOOK CUSTOMERS] Show your QR code ticket on Klook to buy discounted Wax Statue Museum ticket with only VND 80.000 (retail price VND100.000)
- Due to Covid-19, from 04 May, Sun World Ba Na Hills will suspend specific activities: Fantasy Park, Alpine Coaster, The Golden Heart Show and Ba Na by Night Performance.
- From 06 May, customers with QR code ticket will have lunch at Beer Plaza Restaurant.
- Take the Ba Na Hills cable car ride, one of the longest in the world, with scenic views at the peak of Chua Mountain!
- Make a trip to the French Village and jump into a replica of classical France evident in its architectural elegance
- Explore a variety of must-visit attractions ranging from the Golden Bridge to the Debay Wine Cellar
- Take part in amusing games and activities at popular entertainment sites: Fantasy Park, Alpine Coaster, and Tombstone Temple
Best known for its heritage sites and powdery shores, the coastal town of Da Nang is always on top of every tourist's holiday picks. But in recent years, the tourists have been seeking a new kind of wonder, and it's far from the ocean. Visit Ba Na Hills and learn why 1.5 million visitors flock this place annually. Located at the peak of Chua Mountain, Ba Na Hills' only way of transportation is via cable car. Rated as one of the most impressive cable car systems in the world, the Ba Na cable car is an attraction in itself. See the mountain region's entirety - from high waterfalls and fogged peaks, to thick forests of tropical vegetation, the ride to the park sets the bar high in terms of natural sceneries. Get off Ba Na Hills station and be welcomed by a breathtaking 27m high Buddha statue surrounded by a garden of colorful flowers. Make the most out of your trip and go through every stop: Family Entertainment Center (FEC), Linh Ung Pagoda, Linh Phong Tu Tower, Debay Wine Cellar, French Village, Le Jardin D'Amour, Tombstone Temple, Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple, Campanile, Ba Shrine, Fantasy Park, Funincula, and Alpine Coaster. Explore all of these for a discounted price when you book through Klook!
- Please wear a mask during your trip as per prevention measures against COVID-19
- It is highly recommended to wear or bring warm clothes, as the weather is cool in the afternoon at Ba Na Hills
- Arrive at Ba Na Hills from the city or the airport without breaking a sweat when you book a private Da Nang city transfer or a private Da Nang airport transfer instead
- Tour Ba Na Hills with an English-speaking guide and round-trip transfers by booking the Ba Na Hills Day Trip