- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Travel back in time and recapture Kanchanaburi's triumphs and tragedies on the River Kwai Bridge
- Discover WW2 landmarks including the Death Railway, essential to Thailand's history and culture
- Enjoy an educational stroll on the historical streets by the riverside and experience local food
- Be escorted by your professional yet friendly guide fluent in Chinese and English on this full day tour
Get out of bustling Bangkok and visit the sleepy town of Kanchanaburi! Satisfy your curiosity with a dose of culture as you explore the historical landmark. On this full day tour, witness the beat-up old streets symbolic of Kanchanaburi's tragedies and triumphs during World War II under the imperial rule of the Japanese. Begin the day early as you meet with your English or Chinese speaking guide at the Siam Paragon Mall. Just before noon, you will get to enjoy a sumptuous local-style lunch before moving on towards the infamous Death Railway for scenic views of the River Kwai. Revisit your history lessons as you step on the ground once more at the Ancient City Wall, where you'll find mini Angkor Wat monuments surrounding the park. Stroll around at the Historic Old Street—one of the last ancient pieces within Kanchanaburi—popular for its night markets and allied cemeteries. Dig deeper into Thailand's war chronicles as you recount the unfortunate events on a boat ride on River Kwai. End the tour with a relaxing walk on the River Kwai Bridge. Return to Bangkok filled with memories and new lessons from this insightful tour. Complete with a guide and a round trip transfer service, Kanchanaburi is worth every mile traveled as you fall for its mythical charm.