- Get ready for an exciting adventure to the City of Sails and the largest city in New Zealand
- Explore Auckland’s well renowned sights and experience local Aucklander culture on a morning city tour
- Witness historical landmarks and sceneries in Queen Street, Ponsonby, North Shore, Devonport, and more
- See the beauty of Auckland unfold and have a hassle free trip with transfer services available in the package
Set off to a morning tour and let Auckland City reveal its intrinsic beauty before your eyes! Visit the largest and busiest city in New Zealand set on over 50 dormant volcanic cones. See the local Aucklander culture firsthand as you explore the City of Sail’s renowned sights and landmarks. Witness picturesque urban and rural sceneries in a 3 hour tour along Queen Street, Auckland University, Ponsonby, North Shore, Devonport, and more exciting places! Get the chance to stroll along the beautiful beach of the North Shore after heading over to Harbour Bridge. Have a hassle free trip to Auckland City with pick up and drop off services available in the package!
What To Wear:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Suitable outdoor clothing