- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Choose between the Classic, Premium or Deluxe packages, all designed to be flexible to your schedule
- Get to see and drop by a good number of Vienna’s most popular attractions at your own pace
- The buses have pre-recorded audio commentary that comes in 13 different languages
- Get to know Vienna intimately by walking around its bustling streets when you go on the Walking Tour
Are you in Vienna but you find yourself overwhelmed with the endless amount of things you can do? Then go on a sightseeing tour through the Big Bus Company’s Hop-on/Hop-off bus system. The company offers three different packages: Classic, Premium, and Deluxe, all designed to be flexible to your schedule and at the pace you want. These tickets grant you access to 2 routes that differ in terms of the attractions that you’ll see. With Big Bus Tours, you can hop on and hop off as much as you like for the duration that your package allows. You’ll be provided with a map of the city, the trails for each route as well as schedules for each of them; you can even use these to help you create your own sightseeing itinerary! Premium and Deluxe packages include a guided walking tour where you’ll be able to get to know Vienna intimately by walking through its bustling streets, and learn about the history of Habsburgs. Premium and Deluxe ticketholders have special access to the Hundertwasser Tour (Green Route), a unique cabriolet minibus tour to Hundertwasserhaus, the famous expressionist apartment building designed by artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser. No matter which package or routes you take, you’ll get a satisfying taste of Vienna.