Please note that from the 24th of January a valid European Health pass with proof of full vaccination or recovery is required for visitors (+16) to enter cultural and leisure venues in France. Children between 12 and 16 years old can enter with proof of a negative test (valid 24 hrs). Check the website of the French government or the attraction's official website for more information. For other info on the health & hygiene measures please check the activity highlights or insider tips below
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Spend a charming lunch or dinner sailing through the iconic Seine River of Paris and see the city of love come alive
- Be entranced with unparalleled sights as you cruise by the best Parisian views aboard the Bateaux Parisiens, nr 1 Seine River Cruise
- Step into a beautiful restaurant and the ship interiors right at the foot of the Eiffel Tower and marvel at the refined setting, ambiance, and tableware
- Indulge yourself with a delicious a la carte cuisine prepared onboard the ship itself by one of Paris' best chefs
- Dine in at 8:30pm to enjoy exclusive live entertainment orchestrated by a professional band aboard the cruise!
Treat yourself to a luxurious afternoon or evening out by the Seine River of Paris with this cruise aboard one of the boats of the Bateaux Parisiens. Dancing, fine wine, excellent cuisine, and panoramic views await you aboard this magical cruise. Not only will you be able to see the iconic city of love come alive with its beautiful lights, but you'll also get to dine on the finest of meals and be entertained by a professional singer accompanied by a live orchestra band. Marvel at the landmarks of Paris as you are seated below a beautiful glass ceiling, surrounded by a warm and spectacular ambiance. It is the perfect excuse to dress up for the night as well since the ship follows a strictly elegant dress code for the dinner only! Put on your fanciest clothes and come aboard the Bateaux Parisiens of an experience you definitely won't forget.
- An elegant dress code is required to be followed onboard the ship for the dinner at 8:30pm only. Gentlemen are recommended to wear a suit and tie. Ladies are recommended to wear formal dress. Shorts, jeans, and tennis shoes are not allowed to be worn aboard the cruise