【電子票】BritRail 英國鐵路英格蘭通行證（連續3日 / 4日 / 8日 / 15日 / 22日 / 1個月）
- Klook Promo: Say goodbye to physical tickets and get back 5% of your purchase in Klook credits when you buy a Mobile Pass!
- Explore all of England with one rail pass - without the hassle of collecting multiple train tickets
- Skip the delivery time with a Mobile Pass, which enables travel on your mobile phone!
- Still want a physical ticket? Try getting the paper ticket of BritRail England Pass instead
- Get unlimited train rides for 3, 4, 8, 15, 22 consecutive days or 1 month - or opt for the flexible pass
- Make the most out of your Rail Pass! Enjoy other travel benefits like discounted entry price of top attractions
- Check timetables and reserve seats using your rail pass by visiting Klook’s Europe Train Ticket Booking Page
Travel all over England without having any transportation woes by purchasing the BritRail England Mobile Pass (Consecutive). Giving you unlimited train rides for 3, 4, 8, 15, or 22 consecutive travel days, or even an entire month if you require it, the BritRail England Mobile Pass gives you the freedom to explore all of England with one rail pass - no need to purchase tickets separately at each train station! Simply make a booking on the Klook website/app, then activate your Mobile Pass by clicking the link e-mailed to you and downloading the Britrail England Pass on your phone. Once downloaded, you're totally ready for travel! Just present it to any ticket barrier with a QR code reader or to a railway official at the station, and off you go on your adventures. The best part? Not only will you be able to discover iconic cities like London, Manchester, Cambridge, and Oxford without any worries, you'll also get to enjoy added benefits, such as discounted entry fees to the top attractions in Great Britain!
- Only non-UK residents can travel with a BritRail England Pass
- Proof of citizenship can be established by a passport. Proof of residence can be established by government issued residency documents, e.g. visa, residence card
- Your country of residence and passport number will be printed on the pass, so please make sure you fill in the accurate information upon checkout
- If you have resided in country A for over 6 months, but are a passport-holder of country B, you can either fill in A as your country of residence at checkout and provide your passport and proof of residence while on the train, or fill in B as your country of residence at checkout and provide your passport while on the train
- 0 - 4歲不佔位兒童可免費參加