- Make your stay in Vienna more memorable by purchasing a Vienna City Card, which grants you a variety of perks
- Travel comfortably on public transport in the city! Gain access to the city’s subway, tram, and buses !
- Enjoy countless discounts at museums, tourist attractions, theatres, shopping, and more for the duration of your stay (max. 7 days)
- Get a Vienna city map for free
- One child aged 0-15 can travel free of charge with each Vienna City Card holder
Make your stay in Vienna more memorable and comfortable by purchasing a Vienna City Card. The Vienna City Card is best for travelers who have no set itinerary for their stay. If you’re the adventurous type who likes exploring the city without a tour guide, then Vienna City Card is for you because it grants you the perk of getting to ride Wiener Linien public transportations for free until your card expires! You’ll be granted over 200 benefits, most of which are discounts to tours and guides, entries to several attractions, bars and restaurants. You’ll even get discounts when you shop in certain places, so if you’re thinking of going on a shopping spree in the city, then this is definitely something that you should get.
- The Vienna City Card app is available for iOS and Android. Use the interactive travel guide and enjoy the additional benefits of extra functions including navigation, filters for attractions, and additional information such as the latest opening times for attractions, savings examples, and much more. The app is available in English and German