- Explore every inch of Angkor on a tuk-tuk in this 4-day private tour!
- Go through your itinerary at your own pace with this tour’s flexible schedule and convenient tuk-tuk service
- Visit the Angkor Thom complex and get a chance to drop by the fascinating sites of Bayon and Ta Prohm Temple
- See the architectural marvel that is Angkor Wat, a well-preserved historical beauty that once housed Khmer royalty
- Located 40km east of Angkor, make your way to the wild and overgrown site of Beng Mealea Temple
Spend your last vacation leaves at Angkor with this 4-day private tour! Once the capital of Cambodia, Angkor was once the seat of the country's monarchs for centuries. In this tour, you'll get to see the monuments and temples that the ancient kings built during their reigns. With this service's flexible itinerary schedule, you can explore the ruins at your own pace via tuk-tuk. To better understand the ancient city's history, book an English-speaking guide package. Get to ask all your curiosities about Cambodia's past and Angkor's origins to your friendly guide and learn a lot by the end of the tour. Get to visit Bayon Temple and Terrace of the Elephants, sites covered in intricate bas reliefs and other wall carvings. Next stop will be Ta Prohm Temple, the iconic set of Tomb Raider. Last but not the least, you'll visit the architectural gem that is Angkor Wat. For your second day, you'll visit the Angkorian art-inspired sculptures and carvings of Banteay Srei. On the third day, you'll visit several temples such as Preah Khan, Neak Pean, Ta Som, East Mebon and Pre Rup. On your last day, you'll head deep into the jungles of Angkor for a tour of Beng Mealea Temple. Once done, your ride will take you to Siem Reap downtown for souvenir shopping. End the tour with a drop off to your hotel