- See the best of Angkor while on a tuk-tuk in this 3-day private tour!
- Allow yourself to fully enjoy Angkor with this tour's flexible itinerary and convenient tuk-tuk service
- Marvel at the majestic facade of Angkor Wat and make sure to explore every inch of this once glorious temple city
- Take a picture or two of Bayon’s smiling Avalokiteshvara sculptures and Ta Prohm Temple’s root-clogged temples
- Shop authentic Angkor souvenirs for loved ones back home at Psar Chaa - Old Market
Discover Cambodia's ancient times in this private 3-day tour of Angkor! For 3 days, you'll get to see the monuments and temples that reflected Angkor's sophistication as a kingdom in ancient Southeast Asia. Once the seat of political power, Angkor's extensive temple complex housed Khmer royals for centuries. Visit these heritage sites and see the glorious ruins of the city on a tuk-tuk, a charming transportation at your service throughout the tour. Hear the origin story of every attraction from your English-speaking guide (available to book upon checkout) for a truly educational and immersive 3-day tour. On your first day, you'll get to visit Neak Pean, Ta Som, East Mebon, and Pre Rup Temple. The next day you'll be touring the architectural marvel and icon that is Angkor Wat, where you'll continue on to Ta Prohm Temple, the iconic set of Tomb Raider. On the same day, you'll visit Angkor Thom's Bayon Temple, Baphoun Temple, Pimeanakas Temple, and the Terrace of the Elephants. For your final day, your tour will take you to Banteay Srey Temple for a final glimpse into Angkor's past. Drop by Psar Chaa - Old Market for some souvenir shopping. See all these sights and more when you book through Klook!