舊德里Masterji Kee Haveli 半日遊
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Explore the culture, cuisine, and heritage of India in this unique half day tour including Masterji Kee Haveli!
- Witness the wonderful colors of Old Delhi on foot or by rickshaw, giving you an insight into real India
- Enjoy a stroll along a bazaar, interact with locals, and learn about the various shops along the narrow lanes
- Relish local streetfoods, followed by a visit to some temples, the spice market, and hidden treasures of the city
- Savor a delicious meal at Masterji Kee Haveli, an old mansion boasting ancient Indian architecture
A trip to Delhi, India's seat of power, is not complete until you experience the real essence of the area: the life at Old Delhi. Through most of its history, Old Delhi was the capital of various empires and kingdoms, and has been captured, destroyed, and rebuilt many times. In this tour, you'll uncover the scents, flavours, and sights of the city, including Masterji Kee Haveli, with an expert tour guide. Tour by foot and by rickshaw, and sample your choice of Indian street foods. The guide will also take you to the Spice bazaar, where you'll learn about Indian cooking recipes and techniques. You can pay a visit to the local temples around, as well. The last stop is the star of the tour, Masterji Kee Haveli, a carefully preserved and tastefully decorated old mansion built in the typical ancient Indian architecture. You'll end the experience with a tummy filled with traditional home cooked lunch on the terrace of the mansion!
- This is a guided tour. Tips are not accepted and may be considered offensive
- Have a light breakfast before the tour to thoroughly enjoy the food and sampling of various local delicacies