- Enter directly with your Klook voucher and have access to waterfront gardens and the cooled conservatories
- Roam around the Flower Dome to see thousand-year-old olive trees, giant baobabs, and a wide range of exotic plants
- Visit the Cloud Forest and feel refreshed by the mist coming from the world’s tallest indoor waterfall
- “Dale Chihuly: Glass in Bloom” features breathtaking glass masterpieces by world-renowned artist Dale Chihuly that shine with colour, light, and form. Happening from 23 April - 1 August 2021.
- Through the exhibition, immerse yourself in the beauty and wonder of Chihuly’s artwork installations amid the magnificent natural environment of Gardens by the Bay.
- Premiering in Singapore, discover a spectacular art form through breathtaking installations at one of the most ambitious garden exhibitions at Gardens by the Bay. Complete your Chihuly experience at the Outdoor Gardens and Gallery, sold separately here!
- Travel in style between Bayfront Plaza and Flower Dome on an Auto Rider - a fully air-conditioned, state-of-the-art autonomous vehicle. Check it out here!
- Guests can enjoy panoramic views from the OCBC Skyway, entry sold separately.
- Complete your weekends with the whole family with a visit to the Sands Skypark Observation Deck
Mandatory pre-booking of Visit Date & Time
- All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date and time before visiting, to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation.
- It is mandatory for all visitors to present a valid E-Ticket and Time Slot Booking together to be entitled for admission to Gardens by the Bay's Attractions.
- Please reserve here after confirming your purchase.
- All visitors without a valid Time Slot Booking and E-ticket presented will be denied admission at our attractions.
An iconic Singapore destination, Gardens by the Bay is undoubtedly at the top of every visitor's itinerary to the city. Its waterfront gardens (Bay South, Bay East, and Bay Central) and conservatories (Flower Dome and Cloud Forest) as well as the newly opened Sun Pavilion, feature some of the most incredible man-made structures built to house flora and fauna from all over the world. Your Singapore Gardens by the Bay ticket gives you full access to the two conservatories and what's more, you can even enter directly with your Klook voucher. Learn about the powerful interconnectedness of ecology, see the tallest indoor waterfall, the walk amid the Supertree Grove. With countless attractions for both grown-ups and children, Gardens by the Bay in Singapore will certainly give you a day worth spent!