- Visit the most important sights in Angkor on a tuk-tuk in this private 2-day tour!
- Get to explore Angkor at your own pace with this tour’s flexible itinerary and convenient tuk-tuk service
- Check out Angkor Wat, one of the most famous historical landmarks in the world and the highlight of your tour
- Discover Angkor Thom’s fascinating religious temples such as the state temple of Bayon and Ta Prohm Temple
- See Banteay Srei, a 10th-century temple famous for its pink sandstone structure and intricate stone carvings
- Drop by Artisans Angkor and see their woodworking, stone carving, and polychrome training in action
Learn more about Cambodia's royal past when you visit Angkor, the city that was once the seat of Khmer political power. See the well-preserved ruins of this ancient city in this 2 day private tour and get your own personal tuk-tuk service. Not just that, but your tour's flexible itinerary schedule will allow you to enjoy every stop to the fullest. Take unlimited photos from the comfort of your tuk-tuk ride and get to one destination to another without breaking a sweat. To know the city's history better, book an English-speaking guide upon checkout. Let your guide talk you through the tour and experience a truly immersive 2 day private journey. See the impressive carvings at South Gate of Angkor Thom, climb up the temple mountains of Baphoun and Phimeanakas Temple, marvel at the extensive bas reliefs of Bayon Temple and the Terrace of the Elephants, visit the architectural marvel that is Angkor Wat, and watch woodworking, stone carving and polychrome training in real time at Artisans Angkor. End the tour with a ride back to your hotel