- Have the grandest snorkeling adventures at Okinawa's Barasu Island and Hatoma Island
- Barasu Island is a small island off Iriomote formed entirely of dead coral. The snorkeling here is unforgettable
- Witness different kinds of wildlife like colorful subtropical fishes, sea urchins, clams, and the occasional sea turtle
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch on Hatoma Island, with about an hour to relax and explore the island
Thanks to its natural beauty and wonders, Okinawa is definitely one of the best places to go snorkeling. This snorkeling experience will take you to two of its islands, namely Barasu and Hatoma. Barasu Island is renowned for its white-sand beaches and crystal clear waters, and this place is formed entirely out of dead coral. Discover all the fishes living here and other fantastic sea creatures. Hatoma Island, on the other hand, is similarly beautiful with a clear ocean. It is also surrounded by coral reefs. Begin your activity when you depart Ishigaki Port, taking a ferry that will lead you to Iriomote Port, where your guide will meet you. You'll be trained on proper snorkeling instructions before hopping on a boat to Barasu Island. Enjoy your time witnessing the different underwater lifeforms and swimming with the many fishes that reside within the island's premises. You'll be snorkeling close to Hatoma Island, and that's where you'll be having a scrumptious lunch as well. Take a break to digest your food and explore the island's natural wonders. Snorkel some more and when you're done, return to Iriomote to wash up. Head back to Uehara and Ishigaki with the ferry tickets you're given.
- Please bring a set of extra clothes and towels and other swimming necessities
- Please put on your swimsuits under your clothes