- Go on a 4 hour bike ride in the beautiful Bangkok and watch the sun go down and the city dive into mystery
- Cross to the Thonburi side of Bangkok and walk along the Klongsan market
- Take a break and scout for some snacks before sitting down for a flavorful meal at an authentic Thai restaurant
- Visit Bangkok's renowned temples, including the majestic Wat Arun
- Stay safe on your night time ride with quality biking equipment, safely gear and the local knowledge of your guide
Discover Bangkok's Thonburi area on a gentle 4 hour bike ride and get to know the city's cultural and culinary traditions. Walk with your bike through Klongsan market and cycle to a Chinese pagoda on then banks of the Chao Praya River. Ride through a quiet neighbourhood and stop at the local street food market where your private guide will explain the history of local dishes. Continue along the river until you see one of the most magnificent symbolic temples of Bangkok – Temple of Dawn. After the insightful visit, slow down at a local Thai restaurant for the main meal of the trip. The final part of the adventure takes you to the Grand Palace, Wat Pho and the flower market. Marvel at fresh florals from all around Thailand before heading back.