攀牙灣寶藏 & 詹姆斯邦德島日出觀賞一日遊
- Skip the usual tourist spots in Phuket and explore Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island instead!
- See a scenic sunrise from a top view spot in Samet Nangshe Viewpoint
- Discover limestone karsts and emerald green waters at Phang Nga Bay
- Enjoy a peaceful canoe ride during off-peak hours at James Bond Island
- Visit a 5,000-year-old shell cemetery and uncover the 'Treasures of the Bay'
- End your day with an authentic Thai lunch paired with cold beer on top of a hill
- Explore the less traveled side of Phuket in this sightseeing day tour!
Experience Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island without the crowds in this day tour! Make your way to these gems during off-peak hours for a peaceful island hopping tour. Start your day with a light trek to Samed Nangshe Viewpoint and enjoy the breathtaking sunrise view over Phang Nga Bay. Next, ride a private longtail boat to the iconic James Bond Island. Also known as Koh Tapu, this island is more than just a movie set. See fascinating limestone, stalagmites stalactites and crystal-like rock formations, as well as sleepy bats and mangroves while on a canoe. After that, your tour will take you to a 5,000 year-old shell cemetery and mangrove forest where an ancient treasure map is painted on a rock wall. Interestingly, this map leads to the legendary 'Treasures of the Bay'. Figure out what it means for a chance to uncover the secret treasures of the islands. End the day with a stop at The Adventure Resort, where you'll eat an authentic Thai lunch on top of a hill. Book now for a relaxing getaway!
What To Bring:
- Sport shoes or Trekking shoes
- Mosquito repellent
- Poncho or umbrella