曼杜拉海豚 & 運河遊船（伯斯出發）
- Renowned for being one of Australia’s oldest fishing towns, Mandurah’s waterways produce some of the most highly prized seafoods including the blue swimmer crab and Western Rock Lobster.
- Watch as our your tour guide showcases how to catch these iconic creatures and see them up close in the onboard live tank.
- See Western Australia’s largest residential population of Indo-Pacific Bottlenose Dolphins with an experienced guide
- Learn and see local species of pelicans, ospreys and rare migratory birds (March-October)
- Gaze at Mandurah’s luxurious canal homes and its heritage-protected pioneer and cultural sites
- Kids will enjoy fun games and activities, and all participants get a 10% discount in the Gift Shop
In the famous canals of Mandurah, there is a wealth of gorgeous cultural sites and beautiful views. The region's waterways and canals are a perfect place to enjoy a romantic or relaxing cruise that allows you to appreciate the region's natural wonders. Over your cruise, with the help of a tour guide, you'll see pelicans, ospreys, and even North Asian migratory birds, a number of which are rare species. But most of all, you'll enjoy getting a close look at the Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins, as this area is where many pods gather. It is the largest residential population of Western Australia's dolphins. Throughout the tour, you will also be able to sight heritage protected sites, as they are cultural landmarks that truly express the color and culture of Mandurah. This is a wonderful opportunity to get to know Mandurah, from its creatures to its culture.