Get free food voucher to use at Vinwonders/Vinpearl Safari restaurant from 01/07/2021 - 31/07/2021, and free Grandworld voucher to use at Grandworld shophouses from 01/08/2021 - 30/09/2021 (voucher value: 200.000 VND/Adult, 100.000 VND/Child or Senior
- Explore Vietnam's first and only open zoo, patterned after international Safari models
- Attending the special bus to watch most of the different animals at a very close distance
- Enjoy many amazing animal shows and experience to feed them by yourself
- Discover different species of wild animals from South Africa, Europe, India, Australia, and more
- Visit the Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc and Vinwonders Phu Quoc on the same day with a combo ticket to bring full of fun to you in the whole day
- Please wear a mask during your trip as per prevention measures against COVID-19
- Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc do not allow to bring your own foods except the baby foods. However, there are many great restaurants inside the safari like Flamingo, Rhino, and Giraffe with nice views for you to enjoy the meals with your group.
- Don't miss out the free shuttle bus that operate by Vinpearl. You can refer the working schedule and bus stops on Vinpearl official website. The schedule is fixed and only running between the bus stops on the lists.
- It is recommended to wear a hat, comfortable clothes and walking shoes or apply sunscreen before your visit!
- Combo tickets should be used for both parks on the same day. You may redeem the physical ticket at either of the parks and present the same ticket in the next park when requested
- If you buy the combo ticket, you should visit Vinpearl Safari first in the morning to save time and enjoy the greater trip.
- If you visit the park with the senior people, you should buy the electric car ticket at the entrance to save energy and enjoy the safari better. You only need to arrive at the proper waiting point to get in the electric car.
- Get your Featured Activity Time Guide and check activity schedules
- You can refer to the map of the safari before your trip