怡保私人一日遊 + 飯店接送（吉隆坡出發）
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Visit the historical city of Ipoh and explore a colorful cityscape and age-old colonial attractions
- Discover one of Lonely Planet’s ‘Best Places in Asia’ with a local English speaking guide
- Delight your senses by savoring local delights in an immersive food tour around Ipoh’s vibrant food scene!
- See the 'Taj Mahal of Ipoh', neo-baroque style buildings, Scottish castles, and the murals of Perak Tong Temple
Discover a unique mix of history, modern art, and culture at Ipoh! Regarded as one of the 'Best in Asia' by Lonely Planet, this charming city pulls in tourists from around the world because of its colonial-style attractions, ancient temples, and impressive Old Town murals. Explore the heart of Perak's capital with this off the beaten path private tour and find out why this city is beloved by both tourists and locals. Your tour will start with a convenient pick up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Bukit Bintang, dropping you off at Kellie's Castle. This 19th century castle's Western architecture and mysterious origins have kept it on top of every tourist's itinerary. Next, make your way to the historic Ipoh Railway Station. Nicknamed the 'Taj Mahal of Ipoh', this building reflects the local culture with its ornate Moorish architecture and picturesque landscape adorned with fountains. For lunch, your tour will proceed to the city's lively food scene. See hipster cafés side by side with mini restaurants serving traditional delicacies, establishments that have transformed Ipoh's humble food district to an Instagrammable place. After a satisfying lunch treat, visit the well-preserved Perak Tong Temple. Hike your way up the hills and see a massive Buddhist temple built within limestone caves. Inside you'll see a 40ft Buddha statues, mystical mural paintings, and natural prayer chambers. Head back to the city for your last stop: the artsy Old Town, the home of the world's very first white coffee. End the tour with a good cup of coffee and a hassle-free transfer back to your hotel