雪梨隨上隨下渡輪（2日票）- Captain Cook提供
- Travel on the harbour highway with the famous Hop On Hop Off Sydney Harbour Explorer ferry pass conveniently allowing you to explore Sydney’s best
- Explore the harbour and visit Circular Quay, Manly, Shark Island, Taronga Zoo & Watsons Bay
- Choose your own itinerary for the day and simply hop on and off as you wish - the perfect day on the water!
- Spacious outdoor and indoor areas with expansive viewing windows
- Opt from a one or two day pass
Need a new and exciting way to explore Sydney? Do as the locals do and hop onboard a ferry that lets you tour the Harbour Highway! Five ferry routes are available, each with different stops, giving you new places to explore and allowing you to connect with a different route through the day as you go about your exploration.
You'll see Darling Harbor, Barangaroo, Circular Quay, Fort Denison, Luna Park, Toronga Zoo, Garden Island, Shark Island, Watsons Bay and more. You get control of the tour as you pick and choose a route that suits you, getting off the wharf at a location you want to explore a little more. And when you're ready to go to your next stop, just hop on the next ferry that comes by!
While on board, you can enjoy informative onboard commentary that talks about each stop that you come upon, so you get an excellent touring experience whether you choose to disembark at a stop or not. Make the most of your time in Sydney in a thrilling way on the harbor highway!