63大廈展望台＆ Aqua Planet 63水族館門票
- Visit the 63 Building, a signature architectural landmark and the world's tallest gold-clad structure
- Go up to the 60th floor and capture breathtaking photos of Seoul and the Han River
- Enjoy panoramic views and explore the building's various entertainment facilities like art museum and aquarium
- Aqua Planet 63 is the Korean drama「Legend of the Blue Sea」shooting place with many romantic scenes
- Enjoy seeing the sealife in Aqua Planet 63 and watch the show of mermaids at the same time
The 63 Building, also known as the Hanhwa 63 City, is a skyscraper on Yeouido island boasting stunning views of the Han River and the city of Seoul. Opened in July 1985, the building is the tallest gold-clad structure in the world and a must-see landmark in South Korea. The 63 Building stands tall at 817ft and comprises 60 floors and 3 basement levels – offering plenty of space to explore and amazing scenery down below to admire. However, the building is much more than an observation tower. It's a multi-venue leisure complex containing every form of entertainment imaginable. Inside, you will find an IMAX cinema, art gallery, wax museum, performance hall and even an aquarium.