Grab The Sundowner Pass starting from AED 120!!!
- Enjoy a day full of fun and adventure, at the newest waterpark located on North Beach La Mer
- Bask in the adrenaline rush as you take a rare surf experience on the WaveOz 180
- Slip down different slides such as the Manta, and the Constrictor, or just relax and float on the lazy river
- Be assured of your safety with world-leading water sanitation systems as well as certified lifeguards
- Splash in gallons of fun with the park's exciting tube rides, experiences, and attractions for all ages
- Please note the ticket validity date
Laguna Waterpark, located right next to the gorgeous waters of Jumeirah Beach, makes a day out by the beach that much more interesting with state of the art waterpark facilities and so many enjoyable activities to choose from! Float down the Lazy River winding around a gorgeous oasis and relax, or stretch out and float over the incredible infinity pool with temperature controlled waters. Join the kids in the Splash Pad with its multitude of interactive water elements, or jump around in the Aqua Play and climb the watery structures. Brace yourself and leap onto the surf at WaveOz 180, a fully controlled surfing experience that's Laguna's star attraction, or slide down the Constrictor and the Manta, just two of the state of the art waterslides you'll find in the park. And all the while, you'll enjoy beach access by just stepping out to North Beach La Mer so you have the best of both water worlds. Don't miss out on the chance to get the ultimate beach day in Dubai!
- It is recommended that guests carry the required swimwear while visiting the park which is compulsory for all the rides. There are swimwear options also available at the park’s retail outlets
- Every ride has different safety requirements. Please check the safety instructions before entering the rides
- With the Photo Pass, you can get huge discounts on pictures that have your entire family or friends in one frame!
- While you are in Dubai, do explore tour options such as the The Green Planet or hop on a helicopter for an aerial adventure