Lakshmi Hills 徒步半日遊（蒙納出發）
- Enjoy an invigorating uphill trek to the top of magnificent Lakshmi Hills located about 3km from Munnar
- Experience the climb on the rugged path uphill, is characterized by several undulations
- Walk goes through lush green grass lands, tea plantations and explore the trek over seven hills
- Grab your cameras and head for the peak with your travel companions and capture the stunning, misty views
- Immerse yourself in the tranquility of the world as you gaze at shimmering clouds below, thin as a bride’s veil
Just 3km away from Munnar are Lakshmi Hills, a scenic paradise of seven emerald hills full of incredible views and well known for its misty atmosphere from the low clouds. At Blossom Hydel Park, you will meet the English speaking guide who will accompany you for your tour. From here, you then head to the hilltop. While this may seem a daunting task at first, there are many sights to delight you on your way. While headed up, you can enjoy some light refreshments, so you'll be fortified for the rest of your explorations. You will see the green grasslands and tea plantations all around the hills, where they are plentiful. The tea plantations in particular are a major industry around Munnar. It's well worth the payoff as the height of the hill itself will start to bring you into the mists of low lying cloud cover, that makes the world shimmer all around you as though you were in the setting of a fairytale. From this vantage point, you'll be able to see Munnar all around in all its beauty. After spending some time at the top making sure to capture memories and take in the views, you will head back down the hill and end your tour where it began.