- Conveniently tour around San Francisco's popular attractions in a day
- Experience the chilling allure of the most notorious federal penitentiaries in U.S. history
- Discover the exhibits along with award-winning Cellhouse audio tour on Alcatraz Island
- Hop on comfortable air conditioned buses which take you to the most popular scenic spots in San Francisco
- Plenty of stops with photo opportunities along the key sites while touring the city from the Bay to the Ocean
Take a trip to Alcatraz Island, once home to some of America's most notorious criminals. Today, the penitentiary has since been renovated and is now a must-see attraction when visiting San Francisco. On this tour, you'll first explore San Francisco City on board a comfortable coach. You'll head to the city's most popular attractions such as famous neighborhoods including Chinatown, North Beach, Civic Center, the Presidio of San Francisco, Nob Hill and more! Get to enjoy a 360 degree view of the city from Twin Peaks, the historic Sutro Baths at Land’s End and, of course, the majestic Golden Gate Bridge. Then board the ferry to Alcatraz Island and experience its chilling allure for yourself with the help of award-winning cellular audio tour. Learn about its historical significance before and after it was one of the world’s most legendary prisons. Explore the island on your own, then catch a ferry back to the meet up location at your own time! This is the best and comfortable way to explore the top attractions in the Bay area.