- Go on an excellent bike ride inside the beautiful Central Park
- Enjoy paths with over 47 miles and explore the park on your own
- Find a bit of peace and quiet and be surrounded with nature right in the heart of Manhattan
- A unique and interesting way to experience the local atmosphere, architecture and history of NYC
- Discover the fun of cycling and create one of the most lovely moment with your family and friends
Central Park in Manhattan is one of the most iconic sites to visit in New York. But it's 2.5 miles long, half a mile wide, with over 47 miles of path that traverses a land area of around 1.3 square meters, how can you cover all ground? On two wheels, of course. One of the best ways to get around Central Park is by traveling on bike. Not only is it fun and exciting, you also get to explore the best sights at your own pace, stop at any time and place, lose some calories, and lessen carbon emission! Take advantage of the endless paths and take in the art, architecture and history that make Central Park so unique. This rental will already equip you with all you need for your adventure: a helmet, full color map of key attractions, basket and bike lock. With an array of bikes to choose from such as KHS Tandem Bikes, and Cannondale Hybrids for men, women, and kids, your trip to the park with your friends and family will surely be a memorable one.