- Get an authentic Indian experience by tasting delicious local street food
- Go on long walks around the old city and get an all important peek into Indian spirituality
- Enjoy local foods such as Haleem, Phirini, Qubani Ka Meetha, Boti Kabab, Biryani, Paya, Irani Tea
- Learn about different religions, rich cultures and values within the sprawling chaos of the walled city
- Experience this vibrant city for what it is known best for: its local Indian street food delicacies
Get to know the dazzling city of Hyderabad through a four hour food tour that allows you to experience the array of flavors that make local food great. After meeting your guide at the meet up point, your tour begins, departing from around the Charminar area. From here, you'll walk through the streets and alleys of Hyderabad, seeking out delicious local foods such as boti kebab, phirini, biryani, and more. There's a reason that Indian food is craved around the world, and you'll discover the many spices and flavors that color this cuisine first hand in the most authentic way . You'll also walk the streets of the older parts of town, learning about the local culture and its people as you taste their cuisine. It's a great way to get to know the city, the people living in it, and the local foods they consume every day.