- As part of MBS's additional precautionary measures to safeguard the well-being of visitors, please note that you will need to register as a MBS Sands Rewards Member before admission.
- Soak in panoramic views of Singapore's iconic skyline at the Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck
- Marvel at the city’s popular attractions like Gardens by the Bay and see the sculptures of the Supertree Grove
- While 200 meters above the ground, capture stunning photos of this large observation deck perched above three towers
- The Skypark Observation Deck will be closed for general admissions at the time stated below.
- *24th, 31st July & 9th Aug 2021: 5pm - 9pm (Last entry to the Skypark Observation Deck will be at 4.20pm)
- *Every Wednesdays & Thursdays: 6.30pm - 9pm (Last entry to the Skypark Observation Deck will be at 5.50pm)
Perched on top of the iconic Marina Bay Sands towers, 57 levels above ground, a visit to the Skypark's Observation Deck is a must for anyone looking to get the best view of the city's gorgeous skyline. Enjoy hassle-free access to this popular landmark by booking through the Klook website/app - simply purchase your ticket at least one day prior to your preferred visit date, show your voucher at the entrance, and you're good to go! Drink in uninterrupted views of the busy city while you're 200 meters above the ground, where your eyes will be treated to some the city's best sights, including tourist attractions like Gardens by the Bay and Supertree Grove, stretching all the way out to Singapore Strait. Take unbeatable souvenir shots to commemorate your visit to Singapore at the top of the Marina Bay Sands' trio of towers, which are sure to impress your family and friends back home! Prepare to be amazed as you watch the sun setting at dusk, painting the clear skies with bright splashes of colors, then stare at the twinkling lights coming from the skyscrapers surrounding you. After capturing multiple pictures from the Skypark, come on down to the 1st floor Event Plaza to enjoy the Spectra Light and Water Show which happens every 8:00pm and 9:00pm daily with an additional 10:00pm show on Fridays and Saturdays.
- After capturing multiple pictures from the Skypark, come on down to the 1st floor Event Plaza to enjoy the Spectra - Light and Water Show which happens every 20:00 and 21:00, daily with an additional 22:00 show on Fridays and Saturdays. Suspended from 8 Feb until further notice due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus