- Treat your taste buds on this food walk and try the best local foods of Mussoorie
- Walk in the popular neighborhoods of Mussoorie as you sample a variety of dishes
- Try over 7 popular delicacies, including ones that have been popular for over 100 years!
- Visit food places in hidden lanes and make your trip to Mussoorie much more memorable with this food walk
- Learn about Mussoorie's food and culinary tastes from an informative foodie guide
Get to know Mussoorie in the best way: by dining on some of its best local delicacies and street foods. After meeting with your guide outside St. Paul's Church, you'll embark on a two hour journey through the streets of Mussoorie where you'll discover the best of the street foods available. Some of the items you'll sample are the freshly made local jams, delicious chutneys, pancakes, and sweets. Don't miss the local coffee blend, some soothing honey ginger masala tea and so much more. You'll watch these things being made and even learn from the locals as to which are their favorites. It's a delicious way to get to know the area!