- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- See Bandung's surrounding nature and greenery with this 8-hour exploration outside the city!
- Explore Tangkuban Perahu, where you can see the hot springs up close and purchase spring-boiled eggs!
- Take a bath in a natural hot spring, with water coming from nearby streams and heated up by the volcano
- Enjoy a cup of coffee at Cikole Coffee Plantation, which sells the most expensive coffee in the world
- End the day by visiting a local strawberry farm and get a taste as you go strawberry picking with your tour group
Experience Bandung's less-explored side with this fun eight-hour tour outside of the city, which showcases its greener, more natural side. With its numerous volcanoes, hot springs, as well as tea plantations, there's a lot of excitement waiting for all adventure-seekers and nature lovers! Get picked up at your hotel in the city, then head to the nearby Tangkuban Perahu, a volcano located only 30 kilometers outside of the city. Check out the volcano's three craters as you walk through them: Kawah Ratu, Kawah Domas, and Kawah Upas. At Domas Crater, you'll get to marvel at the sight of the multiple hot geysers, where you can even buy some delicious eggs that were freshly-boiled in the hot water! Head to Ciater Hot Spring and relax in the small pools of water, fed by nearby springs and streams that have been heated up by the volcanoes in the area. Take a quick break for lunch at a local restaurant, at your own expense, before you go strawberry picking at a nearby farm. Your last stop for the day is Cikole Coffee Plantation (Kopi Luwak Cikole,) known for producing delicious civet coffee. You'll be able to relax as you try a cup of the most expensive coffee in the world, before you head back to the city and get dropped off back at your hotel.
What To Bring:
- Please bring a warm jacket, as well as extra clothes if you wish to bathe in the hot spring