小團導覽 科勒穆勒美術館 & 梵高國家森林公園一日遊
- Admire one of the largest collections of Van Gogh's works at the famous Kröller Muller Museum
- Visit of Holland's most outstanding areas of natural beauty: the Hoge Veluwe National Park
- Discover the park's diverse landscapes with a relaxing stroll or a scenic bike ride through its grounds
- Travel in a luxurious minivan with complimentary WiFi onboard and enjoy the scenic route
- Learn about the area from your English-speaking guide and don't forget to take plenty of photos
- Go on the 100 Highlights Canal Cruise or visit THIS IS HOLLAND after the tour (depends on your chosen package)
See the second largest collection of Van Gogh works in the world at the Kroller Muller Museum in Amsterdam and admire 90 paintings and over 180 drawings of the artist as well as works by Claude Monet, Georges Seurat, Pablo Picasso, Piet Mondriaan and more. Stroll through the sculpture garden next to the museum, home to over 160 sculptures by iconic artists, from Auguste Rodin to Henry Moore. Head to Hoge Veluwe National Park for a taste of Holland’s beautiful nature. Here, you can explore the park’s diverse grounds by riding a bike through picturesque landscapes from mixed forests to shifting sands. Learn about the area from your English-speaking guide and take beautiful photos before heading back to the city.