北果阿城堡 & 海灘一日遊
- Enjoy an 8 hour private tour to a fort and the famous beaches of North Goa with an English speaking guide
- Visit the 400 year old Aguada Fort and learn about its the history and architecture
- Discover the vibrant sea colours of Calangute Beach and see the thrilling water sport activities!
- Explore the shops along the shore, displaying handicraft items indigenously crafted by the Goan people
- Visit the pristine beaches of Vagator and Anjuna
North Goa is full of lively color and beaches, so why not take a splendid tour of the region with an English speaking guide who'll lead you to the best of its destinations? You first head to Fort Aguada to uncover its deep history and its features, from its architecture to its lighthouse. Head to Calangute Beach and see the locals, and enjoy shopping for local handmade craft items! Stop by Vagator Beach to enjoy the sand and the surf and head to Anjuna Beach afterwards, the most famous beach in North Goa! It's a day of colors, sand, and surf!