Travel back to the golden era of the Khmer Kingdom
- Visit Angkor National Museum, one of the most prominent museums in Cambodia
- See treasures and artifacts from the golden era of the Khmer Kingdom, the era when Angkor Wat was built
- Learn about the masterpieces and origins of Khmer art, culture and architecture that are still valuable today
- Be picked up by your friendly driver who'll take you directly to the museum
- Marvel at the interactive art multimedia technology in the different areas of the museum
Learn all about the Golden Era of the ancient Khmer Kingdom with a stop at Siem Reap's Angkor National Museum, a state-of-the-art showpiece on the majestic history of Angkor. With its stunning white interior built to look like a temple, as well as the various interactive displays and exhibits, this is definitely a must-visit attraction for anyone traveling to Siem Reap! Because of its plentiful information about the temples, particularly about the famed Angkor Wat, we highly recommend that you drop by the museum before exploring the multiple temples found in the country. Discover the origins of Khmer art, culture, and architecture as you wander through the museum and check out the eight extraordinary art galleries found inside that impart knowledge about the customs, traditions and different beliefs of the ancient empire. If you're itching to get an even deeper understanding of the Khmer empire, optional audio guides are also available in the museum, for an additional cost.